Put an End to Elbow/Wrist/Hand Pain and Stiffness
Without Having to Wait to See the Doctor, Without Taking Painkillers, Without Getting Painful Shots, and Without Risking Dangerous Surgery
You’ve Got to Hand It to Them – Our Hands and Arms Do a Lot of Work
Unfortunately, that means more opportunities to cause invisible injury and worsen existing pain.
With wrist and hand pain comes reduced range of motion and difficulty doing tasks like holding objects, writing and texting. Likewise, if you’re experiencing elbow pain you may find it difficult to do the things you normally do in a day.
You don’t have to grin and tolerate the pain. There are solutions, and we want to help.
Conditions We Treat
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervains Tenosynovitis
- Elbow, Wrist & Hand Pain/Stiffness
- Elbow, Wrist & Hand Sprain/Strain
- “I don’t know”
- Lateral Epicondylitis/Tennis Elbow
- Medial Epicondylitis/Golfers Elbow
- Nerve Injuries
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
Need a Little Bit More Info First?
We know you may still be unsure if physical therapy is the right option for you, or maybe you’ve had a bad physical therapy experience in the past – and that’s normal! That’s why we offer a free Discovery Visit, so you can come in and see what we do and how we do it.
*Note: No treatment is provided at our Discovery Visits. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you.
How Can Physical Therapy Ease Or Get Rid Of Your Elbow, Wrist and Hand Pain?
Tennis elbow, arthritis, “sleeping on it wrong,” carpal tunnel – there are a thousand possible causes for your pain. Our job is to find out exactly what that cause is, so we can identify the right treatments and exercises to stop the pain.
What PRO Therapy Can Do For You:
- Get you out of the cycle of: experiencing pain, visiting your doctor, getting pills, pain eases for a while, until the pain comes back fully and you’re back at step one.
- Take away the immediate pain and stiffness – usually in a couple of sessions.
- Figure out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your elbow/wrist/hand pain.
- Target the specific problem with exercises and treatments catered to you and your issue to help speed up recovery.
- Put an end to the need for countless pain killers, which can be addictive and are no good for your health in the long term.
- Eliminate the need for elbow or wrist braces.
- Avoid dangerous surgery and unnecessary injections.
- Get you back to doing the things you need, want, and love to do with family and friends that you hadn’t been able to do.
- Use those vital fine motor skills without fear of pain.
Our goal is the same as your goal: to stop the pain. We’re invested in helping you lead the pain-free life you deserve.
Get The Free Report – 4 Quick, Easy Steps To Recover from Elbow/Wrist/Hand Pain Without Taking Painkillers or Having to See a Doctor!
Still doing research? We love it. We’ve got a report for you that goes over some steps to recover from Elbow/Wrist/Hand Pain that you can do at home.
Hear From Our Patients
Check out these reviews from other people in pain just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at PRO Therapy – and left much healthier and happier.