Put an End to Back Pain and Stiffness
Without Having to Wait to See the Doctor, Without Taking Painkillers, Without Getting Painful Shots, and Without Risking Dangerous Surgery
If You’re Experiencing Back Pain and Don’t Know What Caused It, Everything You’ve Tried Isn’t Working, and You’re Fed Up – You’ve Come to the Right Place
If you’re suffering with back pain, stiffness, or an ache – it’s easy to think that it’s really nothing, and it will go away on its own. Or, you may think you just slept awkwardly last night, or that it’s just a spasm or everyone your age has back pain.
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
You may go to your doctor, who suggests you rest for a while, writes a prescription for painkillers, and says to “come back if it’s not better in 6 weeks.”
If back pain is something that is happening to you, know that YOU’RE NOT ALONE. We hear about back pain all the time! As a matter of fact, back pain and Sciatica are THE most common problems that we see at PRO Therapy.
Conditions We Treat
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- “I don’t know”
- Low Back Pain/Stiffness
- Mid-Back Pain/Stiffness
- Osteoporosis Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction / Pain
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Deficits
- Pregnancy-Related Low Back Pain
- Radiculopathy / Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
Need a Little Bit More Info First?
We know you may still be unsure if physical therapy is the right option for you, or maybe you’ve had a bad physical therapy experience in the past – and that’s normal! That’s why we offer a free Discovery Visit, so you can come in and see what we do and how we do it.
*Note: No treatment is provided at our Discovery Visits. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you
How Can Physical Therapy Ease Or Get Rid Of Your Back Pain?
The difference between seeing a Doctor of Physical Therapy and seeing your primary doctor, is that a Doctor of Physical Therapy is more specialized in assessing causes of pain and stiffness. We go beyond your symptoms to figure out what exactly is causing you pain, so we can figure out the right treatments to solve it.
What PRO Therapy Can Do For You:
- Get you out of the cycle of: pain, doctor, pills, more pain.
- Reduce immediate pain and stiffness – usually in a couple of sessions.
- Figure out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your back pain.
- Target the specific problem with exercises and treatments catered to you and your back issue to help speed up recovery.
- Put an end to the need for countless pain killers, which can be addictive and are no good for your health in the long term.
- Get rid of that lack of energy often associated with being in constant pain.
- Avoid dangerous back surgery and unnecessary injections.
- Get you back to doing the things you need, want, and love to do with family and friends that you hadn’t been able to do.
- Stand/sit with greater ease and walk farther distances without having the feelings of pain, tightness and weakness in your back or that it’s going to give out.
- Sleep through the night without tossing and turning to try to find a comfortable position.
Basically, we can get you back to living life to the fullest without the curse or fear of back pain looming over everything you do.
Get The Free Report – 10 Quick, Easy Steps to End Back Pain and Stiffness
Still doing research? We love it. We’ve got a report for you that goes over some common exercises and stretches for back pain that you can do at home.
Hear From Our Patients
Check out these reviews from other people in pain just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at PRO Therapy – and left much healthier and happier.