Put an End to Ankle and Foot Pain
Without Having to Wait to See the Doctor, Without Taking Painkillers, Without Getting Painful Shots, and Without Risking Dangerous Surgery
Living with Foot and Ankle Pain is Exhausting
Going about daily chores, driving to the store, commuting, or simply moving around the house can cause no end of torment and frustration. It may also keep you from the sports and active leisure you love. It can be especially frustrating when you have no idea exactly what’s causing the pain.
You may go to your doctor and be told to take some pain medication, which does nothing to relieve it long-term.
You’re not alone, and you don’t have to live with the pain. We understand the mechanics of ankle and foot pain, how to identify the cause and most importantly – how to make it stop.
Conditions We Treat
- Achilles Tendinitis/Tendinosis
- Ankle & Foot Pain/Stiffness
- Ankle & Foot Tendinitis/Tendinosis
- Ankle Sprain/Strain
- Foot Sprain/Strain
- “I don’t know”
- Impaired Balance
- Peroneal Tendinitis/Tendinosis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
Need a Little Bit More Info First?
We know you may still be unsure if physical therapy is the right option for you, or maybe you’ve had a bad physical therapy experience in the past – and that’s normal! That’s why we offer a free Discovery Visit, so you can come in and see what we do and how we do it.
*Note: No treatment is provided at our Discovery Visits. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you.
How Can Physical Therapy Ease Or Get Rid Of Your Ankle and Foot Pain?
It’s common for people to think that their ankle and foot pain was caused by doing something – like walking more than usual or wearing a new pair of shoes. But in reality, it’s more likely caused from years of not having proper support for your ankle and foot, possibly having uneven alignment in your legs or some other factor(s). Pain from additional walking or wearing new shoes was just the EFFECT. We look for the CAUSE.
What PRO Therapy Can Do For You:
- Get you out of the cycle of: experiencing pain, visiting your doctor, getting pills, pain eases for a while, until the pain comes back fully and you’re back at step one.
- Take away the immediate pain and stiffness – usually in a couple of sessions.
- Figure out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your ankle or foot pain.
- Target the specific problem with exercises and treatments catered to you and your issue to help speed up recovery.
- Put an end to the need for countless pain killers, which can be addictive and are no good for your health in the long term.
- Avoid dangerous ankle or foot surgery.
- Walk and move without a limp when you get out of bed in the morning, after getting up from sitting, etc.
- Get you back to doing the activities you love – whether it’s light activity or high-impact exercise.
- Find the right shoes for every purpose, to support your body and avoid future pain.
Our goal is to get you back on your feet (literally) and enjoying your life again, without the need for painkillers or surgeries.
Get The Free Report – 10 Fast, Easy Solutions to Stop Ankle/Foot Pain and Stiffness
Still doing research? We love it. We’ve got a guide for you that goes over some common exercises and stretches for foot pain that you can do at home.
Hear From Our Patients
Check out these reviews from other people in pain just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at PRO Therapy – and left much healthier and happier.