Put an End to Hip Pain and Stiffness
Without Having to Wait to See the Doctor, Without Taking Painkillers, Without Getting Painful Shots, and Without Risking Dangerous Surgery
You Can Reduce or End Hip Pain With the Right Physical Therapy Treatments
If you’re living with bad hips, they’re painful, they’re stiff or they ache – it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age,” it’s a bit of “wear and tear,” or that it’s nothing, and it’ll go away on its own.
Unfortunately, that’s not often true – and continuing the same activities without treatment can unknowingly add stress to your hips, increasing your pain.
You may be told that you need to consider surgery or an expensive hip replacement. While this is unavoidable in some cases, it doesn’t have to be your first move.
Conditions We Treat
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Difficulty Walking
- Hip Arthritis
- Hip Impingement
- Hip Pain/Stiffness
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Sprain/Strain (Hamstring, Groin, etc.)
- “I don’t know”
- Labrum Tear/Injury
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Poor Balance/Risk of Falling
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Sports Hernia
Need a Little Bit More Info First?
We know you may still be unsure if physical therapy is the right option for you, or maybe you’ve had a bad physical therapy experience in the past – and that’s normal! That’s why we offer a free Discovery Visit, so you can come in and see what we do and how we do it.
*Note: No treatment is provided at our Discovery Visits. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you.
How Can Physical Therapy Help You Ease Or Get Rid Of Your Hip Pain?
Generalization is not a word in our vocabulary here at PRO Therapy. We work hard to discover your individual needs to make a custom program to help you.
What PRO Therapy Can Do For You:
- Get you out of the cycle of: experiencing pain, visiting your doctor, getting pills, pain eases for a while, until the pain comes back fully and you’re back at step one.
- Take away the immediate pain and stiffness, usually in a couple of sessions.
- Figure out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your hip pain.
- Target the specific problem with exercises and treatments catered to you and your issue to help speed up recovery.
- Put an end to the need for countless pain killers, which can be addictive and are no good for your health in the long term.
- Get rid of that lack of energy often associated with being in constant pain.
- Avoid dangerous hip surgery or replacement.
- Get you back to doing the things you need, want, and love to do with family and friends that you hadn’t been able to do.
- Walk up and down stairs without limiting hip pain stopping you in your tracks.
- Sleep through the night without tossing and turning to try to find a comfortable position.
We want to help you address your hip pain at the source, so we can find a treatment plan that works for your body.
Get The Free Report – 10 Fast, Effective Steps to End Hip Pain and Stiffness
Still doing research? We love it. We’ve got a report for you that goes over some common exercises and stretches for back pain that you can do at home.
Hear From Our Patients
Check out these reviews from other people in pain just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at PRO Therapy – and left much healthier and happier.