If You’re Dealing With Knee Pain, It Can Be a Frustrating and Often Debilitating Experience
Simply trying to walk around the house, drive to the store, or engage with family activities can leave you feeling down and out. This is true for both acute, sudden knee pain and chronic knee pain that builds over time.
And if you visit a doctor, they may just tell you to take pain medications or suggest surgery.
Regardless of whether you’ve had knee pain for only a matter of days, or several years, you don’t have to live with the pain.
Related Content: How to Get Rid of Knee Pain
Conditions We Treat
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tears
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Difficulty Walking
- “I don’t know”
- IT Band Syndrome
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee Pain/Stiffness
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Knee Sprain/Strain
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tears
- Medial Cruciate Ligament (MCL) Tears
- Meniscus Tear/Injury
- Patella Subluxation/Dislocation
- Patellar Tendinitis/Tendinosis
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Poor Balance/Risk of Falling
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tears
Need a Little Bit More Info First?
We know you may still be unsure if physical therapy is the right option for you, or maybe you’ve had a bad physical therapy experience in the past – and that’s normal! That’s why we offer a free Discovery Visit, so you can come in and see what we do and how we do it.
*Note: No treatment is provided at our Discovery Visits. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you.
How Can Physical Therapy Ease Or Get Rid Of Your Knee Pain?
Knees are complex. You may be experiencing sudden pain following a running injury, or you may have no idea what’s causing your knee pain. No matter what situation you’re in, we can help.
What PRO Therapy Can Do For You:
- Get you out of the cycle of: experiencing pain, visiting your doctor, getting pills, pain eases for a while, until the pain comes back fully and you’re back at step one.
- Take away the immediate pain and stiffness – usually in a couple of sessions.
- Figure out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your knee pain.
- Target the specific problem with exercises and treatments catered to you and your knee issue to help speed up recovery.
- Put an end to the need for countless pain killers, which can be addictive and are no good for your health in the long term.
- Avoid or postpone knee surgery.
- Get moving throughout the day without having to rely on a knee brace for support.
- Get you back to doing the things you need, want, and love to do with family and friends that you hadn’t been able to do.
- Get you back into your sport of choice – whether it’s running, biking, or something else – with the knowledge of how to prevent future injury.
- Walk up and down stairs without dull, aching pain stopping you in your tracks.
- Get back to doing what you love, without the pain.
Related Content: How to Prevent Knee Pain While Running
Get The Free Report – 10 Quick, Easy Steps to End Knee Pain and Stiffness
Still doing research? We love it. We’ve got a report for you that goes over some common exercises and stretches for back pain that you can do at home.
Hear From Our Patients
Check out these reviews from other people in pain just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at PRO Therapy – and left much healthier and happier.