We All Experience Some Neck Pain From Time to Time – Sometimes You Just “Slept on It Wrong” and the Pain Will Go Away by Itself
For some people, the pain never goes away. It may even extend to their shoulders – or start at their shoulders and extend to their neck. It can flare up while sitting for long periods of time, or while trying to do the sports you love. It can even cause headaches that won’t go away with over-the-counter pain medication.
No matter what symptoms you’re experiencing, there is help. Our team at PRO Therapy can help you find the root cause of your pain to create personalized solutions that will get you back to feeling your best.
Conditions We Treat
- Adhesive Capsulitis/Frozen Shoulder
- Biceps Tendinitis/Tendinosis
- Chronic Muscle Tension
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- “I don’t know”
- Labrum Tear/Injury
- Neck Pain/Stiffness
- Neck Sprain/Strain
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Deficits
- Radiculopathy/Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Tear/Injury
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis/Tendinosis
- Scapular Dyskinesia/Winging
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Impingement
- Shoulder Sprain/Strain
- Shoulder Pain/Stiffness
- Spinal Stenosis
- Whiplash Injury
Need a Little Bit More Info First?
We know you may still be unsure if physical therapy is the right option for you, or maybe you’ve had a bad physical therapy experience in the past – and that’s normal! That’s why we offer a free Discovery Visit, so you can come in and see what we do and how we do it.
*Note: No treatment is provided at our Discovery Visits. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you.
How Can Physical Therapy Ease Or Get Rid Of Your Neck/Shoulder Pain?
The difference between seeing a Doctor of Physical Therapy and seeing your primary doctor, is that a Doctor of Physical Therapy is more specialized in assessing causes of pain and stiffness. We go beyond your symptoms to figure out what exactly is causing you pain, so we can figure out the right treatments to solve it.
Your doctor can provide some help for your pain – but they can’t get rid of your pain without knowing the exact source. Our experienced team is trained to do just that, and to give you the guidance you need to avoid pain the future.
Related Content: Physical Therapy for Text Neck
What PRO Therapy Can Do For You:
- Get you out of the cycle of: experiencing pain, visiting your doctor, getting pills, pain eases for a while, until the pain comes back fully and you’re back at step one.
- Take away the immediate pain and stiffness – usually in a couple of sessions.
- Figure out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your neck or shoulder pain.
- Target the specific problem with exercises and treatments catered to you and your root issue to help speed up recovery.
- Put an end to the need for countless pain killers, which can be addictive and are no good for your health in the long term.
- Get rid of constant headaches caused by neck and back pain.
- Avoid dangerous surgery and unnecessary injections.
- Get you back to doing the things you need, want, and love to do with family and friends that you hadn’t been able to do.
- Know how to position your body while on the computer, scrolling through your phone, or watching TV to avoid further pain.
- Sleep through the night without tossing and turning to try to find a comfortable position.
- Recover your full range of motion.
Basically, we can get you back to living life to the fullest without the curse or fear of back pain looming over everything you do.
Get The Free Report – 13 Powerful Tips to Eliminate Neck/Shoulder Pain & Stiffness
Still doing research? We love it. We’ve got a report for you that goes over some common exercises and stretches for back pain that you can do at home.
Hear From Our Patients
Check out these reviews from other people in pain just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at PRO Therapy – and left much healthier and happier.