Treatment for Sports Injuries
Without Having to Wait to See the Doctor, Without Taking Painkillers, Without Getting Painful Shots, and Without Risking Dangerous Surgery
Sports Injury Doesn’t Just Mean Professional Athlete
Often we are asked what constitutes as a “sports injury”. Simply put, an injury that limits your ability to perform or participate in your “sport” ranging from the professional athletes to the weekend warrior.
Conditions We Treat
- Adhesive Capsulitis / Frozen Shoulder
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tears
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Muscle Tension
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- “I don’t know”
- IT Band Syndrome
- Labrum Tear/Injury
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tears
- Lateral Epicondylitis / Tennis Elbow
- Medial Cruciate Ligament (MCL) Tears
- Medial Epicondylitis / Golfers Elbow
- Meniscus Tear/Injury
- Patella Subluxation/Dislocation
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Poor Balance / Risk of Falling
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tears
- Radiculopathy / Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Tear / Injury
- Sacroiliac (SI) Dysfunction / Pain
- Scapular Dyskinesis / Winging
- Shoulder Impingement
- Sports Hernia
- Sprains / Strains
- Tendinitis / Tendinosis
- Whiplash Injury
Need a Little Bit More Info First?
We know you may still be unsure if physical therapy is the right option for you, or maybe you’ve had a bad physical therapy experience in the past – and that’s normal! That’s why we offer a free Discovery Visit, so you can come in and see what we do and how we do it.
*Note: No treatment is provided at our Discovery Visits. It’s for you to ask us more questions and for us to confirm whether or not we think we can help you.
Physical Therapy for Athletes at All Levels
Don’t see your sport/activity listed? No worries! It’s likely we’ve worked with someone who’s experienced an injury similar to you! Get in touch with us today to speak with one of our expert orthopedic Doctors of Physical Therapy!
- Track and Field
- Weekend Warrior
Get The Free Report – 4 Quick, Easy Steps To Recover from a Sports Injury Without Taking Painkillers or Having to See a Doctor!
Still doing research? We love it. We’ve got a report for you that goes over some steps to recover from sports injuries that you can do at home.
Hear From Our Patients
Check out these reviews from other people in pain just like you who came to see the physical therapy team at PRO Therapy – and left much healthier and happier.