Dr. Lily Anderson - Doctor of Physical Therapy
Team Member Bio:
Dr. Lily Anderson understands that each patient has their own individual needs and goals they want to accomplish. She focuses on a detailed treatment plan that is specific to every patient. Dr. Lily’s goal is that her patient’s improve their symptoms and have an understanding of how to incorporate health and wellness into their daily life.
Dr. Lily grew up in the small town of Waterville, MN. Her undergraduate studies were completed at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, MN where she received her bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology and minor in Management. After graduation, she moved to Omaha, Nebraska to pursue her Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Creighton University.
Dr. Lily’s passion for physical therapy started from her involvement in sports from a young age. She played any sport possible, but fell in love with cross country and track. She went on to run as a sprinter at Gustavus Adolphus for four years. She now enjoys running and racing half and full marathons. She is passionate about helping people of all ages return to what they love to do.
In her free time, Dr. Lily enjoys spending time with her friends and family, running local trails, spending time outdoors, and trying out new breweries and restaurants.
- Favorite TV Show – New Girl
- Favorite Vacation – Cancun, Mexico after graduating PT school
- What Dr. Lily Loves Most About Minnesota – I love the variety of outdoor activities you are able to do in MN! I like being able to explore new trails and have lake days with family and friends. I love the people and energy that Minnesota has.
- The One Thing She Wants You to Know About PRO Therapy – PRO Therapy is focused on providing the patient the best experience overall. From the minute you walk in the door we want the patient to feel welcomed and comfortable. We are focused on you and your health! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you!
- Creighton University, Doctor of Physical Therapy, DPT – Omaha, NE
- Gustavus Adolphus College – Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, BS – St. Peter, MN