Dr. Trent Napp - Doctor of Physical Therapy
Team Member Bio:
Dr. Trent Napp has a passion to mend the gap between rehabilitation and performance training. His treatment approach is specific to each patient and can include a multitude of interventions including a hands-on approach in combination with targeted specific exercise. His goal is to improve your symptoms and be a one-stop-shop for your health, wellness, and fitness needs when it comes to musculoskeletal conditions. He is a certified provider of the “Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete” through the Institute of Clinical Excellence which specializes in the rehabilitation of populations from the weekend warriors to high level Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting athletes.
Dr. Napp grew up in Fennimore, WI in the southwest corner of the state. He grew up playing any sport he could. Dr. Napp received his bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science and minor in Biology from the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse. Dr. Napp also played college football at UW-L for four years. After graduation, Dr. Napp attended UW-L to earn his Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Dr. Napp, in his free time, spends time with his wife, Jill, and dog, Fletcher, exploring local breweries and food trucks. He also enjoys bowhunting in the fall, working out, and is an avid Wisconsin sports fan (Go Pack Go)!
- Favorite TV show – The Office
- Favorite Vacation – Anything with mountains or Colorado
- What Do You Love Most About Minnesota – A perfect mix of city and outdoors. I love being able to go enjoy dinner at a restaurant with a lake view but also able to feel the “buzz” of the city. Growing up somewhere without many lakes, lake days in the summer are the best. I’m not a “true” Minnesotan so I am always looking for recommendations of places to go or see!
- The One Thing That I Want People to Know About PRO Therapy – PRO Therapy is truly trying to provide what is best for the patient. We want to give you a great experience with us, get to know you and allow you to know us. Being a small company allows us to do that! We want to provide you with the most optimal care to not just get out of pain but to take it to the next step to promote resilience and strength to prevent it from happening again. Give us a call to see if we can be the right fit for you, we’d love to hear from you!
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, Doctor of Physical Therapy, DPT – La Crosse, WI
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sport Science, BS- La Crosse, WI