Mia - PRO Therapy Pup
Team Member Bio:
- Favorite Show: I’ll be honest, I just pretend to watch anything my humans do because it usually includes snacks and that is my love language.
- Favorite Vacation: Anything on the water(but not IN the water). I love boat rides where my ears flop in the wind and the sun beats down on my face! I’m always working on my tan.
- What do you love most about Minnesota: Well, I like that I can go on walks a lot – my favorite is early mornings with a nice breeze. I only like three of the four seasons, but for some reason my humans think I like the sweater season. I don’t. They should get the point by now with my facial expressions every time they “try to keep me warm”, but they just keep adding to my collection of sweaters and furry vests. If you’re reading this, can you tell them to stop?
- The one thing that I want people to know about PRO Therapy: How great your experience will be when you come in! I’m usually trying to convey this in the background if you ever talk to my humans when they work from home. I have a PhD in barking, it’s important I use that skill set as much as possible.
- PhD in Barking
Certifications and Trainings:
- All American Treat Catcher, President of The Neighborhood Watch