Sarah Schulte - Client Care Specialist
Team Member Bio:
Sarah Schulte is from the small town of Fairfax, IA and moved to the Twin Cities two years ago. Sarah studied Health and Human Physiology at the University of Iowa and loved cheering on the Hawkeyes!
Most of her years growing up her life revolved around sports, if not playing herself, then watching siblings! In her spare time she enjoys doing yoga, going for walks around the lakes, baking and cooking. Fun fact – Sarah is a board game enthusiast! And on any weekend you can find her attending a concert/show!
- Favorite TV show – Money Heist, Breaking Bad, Any documentaries
- Favorite Vacation – All the places visited while abroad in Italy for four months. Top one would be Amsterdam in the Netherlands!
- What do you love most about Minnesota – I love how active the city is. When the weather is nice seeing everyone out walking their dogs and biking.
- The one thing that I want people to know about PRO Therapy – I want everyone who walks through our front doors that they are not just a number in the healthcare system. We welcome everyone with open arms and love to truly get to know each patient and what is happening in their lives. We have providers who care for their well being and strive to get you back to feeling better. When choosing to work with PRO Therapy, you become a part of the team that is here to support you on your journey to recovery!
- Health and Human Physiology at the University of Iowa